Ready to strategise your leadership goals next year?
Whether your preference is with a quiet cup of tea, or kicking back on the beach with a cocktail – here are our 5 picks to read while you’re getting some well deserved R&R to make 2018 your best year yet.
- The Art of War by Sun Tzu: This book helps you set goals and build strategies.
- Blue Ocean Strategy, by W.Chan Kim & Renee Mauborgne: Learn how to create uncontested market space and make the competition irrelevant.
- Onward, by Howard Schultz: The Starbucks CEO explains how he helped restore the company during the recession.
- Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion and Purpose, by Tony Hsieh: Learn how Zappos’ CEO builds a happy and positive workplace.
- Lean In: Women, Work & the Will to Lead, by Sheryl Sandberg: Read about the issues facing modern women and learn negotiation techniques.